INSIGHT:WINSTON-SALEM 2016 Trustees
Trustees, a group of prominent community leaders, plan and facilitate the evening programs and invite a diverse group of discussion participants to provide context for each INSIGHT session’s key topic areas.
Stephen (Steve) Berlin, J.D.
Managing Partner, Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton, LLP
Susan (Susie) Campbell
Senior VP, Business Administration, Shelco, LLC
Vice Chancellor for University Advancement & Executive Director of WSSU Foundation
Joseph (Joe) D. Crocker
Director, Poor & Needy Division, K.B. Reynolds Charitable Trust
Don Flow, MBA
Chairman & CEO, Flow Companies, Inc.
Ragan P. Folan, MBA
Former President & CEO, Old Salem Museum & Gardens
President & CEO, United Way of Forsyth County
J. Andrews (Drew) Hancock
President, Frank L. Blum Construction Co.
Stanhope (Stan) Kelly
President & CEO, Piedmont Triad Partnership
Jeffrey (Jeff) Lindsay, MS
Executive VP & COO, Novant Health
John D. McConnell, M.D.
CEO, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
L. David Mounts, MBA
An Advisory Council comprised of Trustees, INSIGHT alumni, and Leadership Winston-Salem Board members, provides leadership input on program design and impact, as well as potential Trustees and INSIGHT participants.
The Advisory Council is comprised of the following leaders, representing LWS Board members, INSIGHT Trustees, and INSIGHT Alumni:
- Arthur (Art) Gibel, President & CEO, Goodwill Industries of Northwest NC
- Andrew (Drew) J. Hancock, President, Frank L. Blum Construction Company
- Thomas (Tom) E. Ingram, Director, Facilities Planning & Construction, Wake Forest Baptist Health
- Joia Johnson, Chief Legal Officer, General Counsel & Secretary, Hanesbrands, Inc.
- Cheryl D. Joyner, Vice President, Brand & Communication Strategy, BB&T
- Stanhope (Stan) Kelly, Regional President, Wells Fargo
Without our Sponsors, the INSIGHT program would not be possible. We are indebted to the following for believing in this program and providing their financial and in-kind support.