Join Leadership Winston-Salem for a Community Conversation luncheon with Rogan Kersh, Provost, Wake Forest University.
Tuesday, March 15, 2016, from 11:30 a.m. – 1:15 p.m.
Wake Forest University, Benson Center
PAST EVENT-REGISTRATION CLOSED
This is your opportunity to join Provost Kersh in an exploratory, interactive conversation. We’ll explore questions such as:
- How do you keep millennials at your company/nonprofit?
- Why is this generation referred to as narcissistic?
- What are 3 tips for engaging millennials in the workplace?
- How many jobs are millennials projected to have before they retire?
- What will make millennials most likely to join or stay on your board?
- Are you a millennial?
- What are the giving patterns of millennials and why?
Special thanks to our Sponsors: