INSIGHT: WINSTON-SALEM is an executive forum that was launched in 2012 to complement our Flagship Program. A group of twelve community leaders serve as INSIGHT Trustees in planning and facilitating the evening programs a proven model of peers dialoguing with peers.
The objectives of INSIGHT: WINSTON-SALEM include:
- Connecting leaders with each other and established local community leaders;
- Facilitating leadership conversations about our community; and
- Fostering engagement and collaboration for community improvement.
Trustees invite a diverse group of discussion participants, who help set the context for each session spotlighting key aspects of our community.
The six evening gatherings of leaders and their significant others, in venues around the city, foster candid conversation and opportunities to form lasting relationships. Participants are challenged to envision what our community could be and what would need to change to facilitate that objective. The program results in new connections, thoughtful reflection on community issues, and a bias for action.
As an organization, Leadership Winston-Salem has learned the importance of a spirit of inquiry, agility, and innovation in convening leaders around the needs of our community. Each INSIGHT program is unique and relevant, fostering diverse relationships, and challenging the status quo.
- INSIGHT: WINSTON-SALEM is exclusively for senior level executives CEOs and direct reports who have recently relocated, are new to their position, or would like to engage with other leaders on community challenges as well as for their significant others.
- Participation: By invitation only – from Trustees, past INSIGHT participants, or Leadership Winston-Salem leadership. Tuition covers both the leader and his/her significant other.
Schedule: Six dinner sessions held twice monthly, February through April, 5:30-8:30 p.m., with opportunities for relationship building and discussion on key issues in our community.
Leadership Winston-Salem’s strength is bringing people together.